Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHAT'S WITH MY NAME?
My name is ANALIZA.......simple name yet nice to hear.
Common to your ears but with a unique meaning........
I fIND MY name especial, because it really fts my personality
IM NOt perfect but i am a perfectionist one.....
BUt even for that i am so nice to go wth, openminded, and a responsible one.
I find the meaning of my name as:
A.......... FOR being adorable
N..........nice
A.........affectionate
L........lovely
I ........ in
Z........zzzzzzhhhhh..
A........ anyway
whatever names we have doesnt mean it is how you defind it
but it is how we live and act with it..
so, it is good to be true in anyway.....

2 comments:

  1. char... giisa2 jud di ug innumerates and bwat letter sa name...hehe
    yngats

    -John Loyd-
    ai,colin di
    hehe

    ReplyDelete