Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MY SO CALLED FRIENDS...............


I HAVE LOTS OF ....f R,,,i ,,,E ,, n...d...S
I CANNOT even count them ......
but how i treasure friends??????
I like persons who are very funny,, easy to go with, undestandung, a shoulder to lean on in times of troubles............
ANYWAY my friends are very nice,, i treasure every memorable moments that we have
not only in happiness but also in times of difficulties in our lives...
my friends are those people who respect me in anyway,,,,,who gve value of what i have shared
to them... my friends have diffirent characteristics........
I named them like this ..................SPONGEBOB ...PEGOY.....CHOKOY.....
SPONGEBOB .......is nadine she is a strong woman .....i like her for being so strong in her personality....she is sexy
PEGOY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he is peggy , he is also nice. soft spoken person.
CHOKOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is rose, good girl,, silent yet strong.
F...R...I..E,,,N...D......S...... FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments: